As the price of silicon materials continues to rise, silicon wafers, batteries, modules, and power stations are suffering. The profits of silicon wafer companies are getting lower and lower. In order to resist further increases in the price of silicon materials, monocrystalline head companies have joined forces and refused to buy. Silicon materials with a price of more than 200 yuan/kg.
1. Monocrystalline companies hold together to resist the rise in silicon material prices
Photovoltaic has learned that as the price of silicon materials continues to rise, silicon wafers, cells, modules, and power stations are suffering. The profits of silicon wafer companies are getting lower and lower. In order to resist further increases in silicon material prices, monocrystalline head companies have joined forces. He got up and refused to buy silicon materials with a price of more than 200 yuan/kg. A certain production base of a leading monocrystalline enterprise has only opened about 65% of monocrystalline furnaces, which shows its determination to resist the rise in silicon material prices.
Second, the price of silicon materials has become the end of the strong
The price of silicon material has become the end of the war. Although a small amount of spot silicon material has a transaction price of more than 200 yuan/kg, from the determination of monocrystalline head enterprises to resist the rise in silicon material price and the progress of silicon material project construction, the current silicon material price has At the end of a strong crossbow. According to the plan, Tongwei has 120,000 tons of new silicon material production capacity this year. At present, Baoshan Tongwei, Sichuan Tongwei Phase II, and Inner Mongolia Tongwei Phase II are progressing smoothly and can reach production according to the plan. The Asian silicon industry also has a new production capacity of 30,000 tons of silicon materials. As for the silicon material projects that will reach production in 2022 or 2023, there will be even more. According to incomplete statistics, these silicon material projects are as follows:
1. On the afternoon of February 8, 2021, TBEA announced that it will invest in the construction of high-purity polysilicon with an annual output of 200,000 tons in Inner Mongolia;
2. On February 28, 2021, GCL-Poly Energy issued an announcement stating that it plans to jointly invest in the construction of a 300,000-ton granular silicon R&D and production project in Inner Mongolia;
3. On May 11, 2021, the government of Ningxia Autonomous Region and Oriental Hope Group signed a strategic cooperation agreement. The first phase of the project will take 250,000 tons of polysilicon per year as the main body, and the overall project plan is 400,000 tons of polysilicon.
4. Xinjiang Jingnuo New Energy Industry Development Co., Ltd. 2×50,000 tons/year high-purity crystalline silicon project;
5. Jiangsu Runyang invested 13 billion yuan in Shizuishan City to build a high-purity polysilicon project with an annual output of 100,000 tons;
6. Baofeng Energy intends to build a high-purity polysilicon project with an annual output of 600,000 tons in Yinchuan, with the first phase of 300,000 tons;
7. Qinghai Lihao intends to construct a high-purity crystalline silicon project with an annual output of 200,000 tons in three phases in Xining, Qinghai.